Message To Our Patients
Masks are welcome, but not currently required in our waiting area, per CDC public indoor guidance.
Our office follows infection control practices based on recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA) Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have and will continue to follow these agencies for updated recommendations and precautions to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for our patients.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to go over various screening questions. You will be asked these questions again at your appointment.
- Upon arrival at our office, we ask that you call us for notification of your arrival then patiently wait in your car. When we are ready for you, we will call you back to have your temperature taken and to see your provider. This helps us keep the number of people in our waiting room to a minimum.
- We ask that anyone accompanying you to your visit please wait in the car.
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering to your appointment. If you do not have one available, we can provide you with one.
- Appointments will be made to allow for social distancing between patients. Therefore appointment times may vary slightly from those that were previously offered.
- Photoelectrochemical Oxidation air filters have been installed in each operatory as well as our entrance/ waiting area. These filters are specifically designed to eliminate bacteria, viruses, and potential impurities in the air.
- Our team will be wearing additional protective equipment, for the safety of both our staff and patients. In order to work in these additional layers, the office may be slightly cooler than usual. We ask that you bring warm clothes to your visit for your comfort.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and our team safe. To make an appointment, please call our office.
Thank you for your patience and understanding through this time of change. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming back our patients while continuing to provide safe and excellent dental care.
Drs. Plage and the team